Mostly, entrepreneurs never get enough time to think out of their business box. This is the main reason why every company hires a professional who suggests you how to better deal with each financial situation and thereby maintain a healthy economic profile for your company.
However, there exist five main financial statements that every business owner should understand for fairly recognizing the financial pulse of your company.
The Income statement related to Profit and Loss. This is the core financial line that most of us are familiar with.
- This mainly deals with the income brought into the business organization and also includes the expenses met to effectively operate and manage the business.
- Moreover, it is also helpful in deriving the profitability ratio and thus is useful in comparing with others in the industry.
Know the Balance Sheet. This is essential and it gives you the information regarding three facts like
- What assets your company owns as per the current date. This includes everything like machinery and equipment, account evaluation and so on.
- The type the liabilities it holds as the loans taken, credibility score, payrolls or so.
- Your role and potential doings for the business. This involves the equity-like capital investments made, earnings gained from Bullmarketz.com by you till date and the amount withdrawn from your business account.
The cash flow policy. Never avoid the essence of this statement. This deals with the transactions that actually never appear on the P&L but is noted down in the Balance sheet and includes spending on purchasing assets, paying loans and so on.
Due payments yet to be received from the customers. Consider reviewing these listings on the balance sheet on a periodic basis.
Due payments to be done to the respective vendors. This needs to be sorted out soon so as to maintain a healthy relationship with the business clients. So, accordingly try to plan your cash flow.